The Fourth of July is all about summer: outdoor picnics around the barbecue, big slices of watermelon, fireworks and of course a refreshing drink. White sangria checks all the necessary boxes. It’s fruity, bubbly and best served ice cold. My white sangria comes together fast, which is perfect because you’ll need to make a few batches!
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTKNq1CN-s” thumbnail=”15759″ title=”White Sangria with Summer Fruit” description=”This white sangria with raspberries, blueberries, apples, mandarin orange and rosemary is so refreshing during the summer. And with its red, white and blue colors, it’s perfect for the Fourth of July!” upload_date=”07/02/2018″ /]
Need more Fourth of July ideas:Print
This white sangria with raspberries, blueberries, apples, mandarin orange and rosemary is so refreshing during the summer. And with its red, white and blue colors, it’s perfect for the Fourth of July!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 mandarin or 1/2 orange, sliced
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 1 bottle sparkling rosé, chilled
- 1 rosemary sprig
- In a one gallon size container, mix the Cointreau and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the raspberries, blueberries, apple slices and mandarin slices. Stir and muddle the mixture to release some of the fruit juices, making sure to leave some fruit whole.
- Add the Sauvignon Blanc and rosé.
- Add rosemary sprig to infuse with the liquid.
- Stir and serve with the fruit as a garnish.
- Serving Size: 6 ounces
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 17.3g
- Sodium: 23.7mg
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg