Table of Contents
The Fourth of July is all about summer: outdoor picnics around the barbecue, big slices of watermelon, fireworks and of course a refreshing drink. White sangria checks all the necessary boxes. It’s fruity, bubbly and best served ice cold. My white sangria comes together fast, which is perfect because you’ll need to make a few batches!
Watch how to make this sangria recipe
More Fourth of July ideas
White Sangria with Summer Fruit
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup Cointreau
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple sliced
- 1 mandarin orange (or ½ regular orange) sliced
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc chilled
- 1 bottle sparking rosé chilled
- 1 sprig rosemary
- In a one gallon size container, mix the Cointreau and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the raspberries, blueberries, apple slices, and mandarin slices. Stir and muddle the mixture to release some of the fruit juices, making sure to leave some fruit whole.
- Add the Sauvignon Blanc and rosé.
- Add rosemary sprig to infuse with the liquid.
- Stir and serve with the fruit as a garnish.