Watch how to make this chow mein candy:
Chow Mein Candy
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 11 oz butterscotch chips
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in a heatproof bowl and set over simmering water. Do not let water touch the bottom of the bowl or the chocolate could scorch. Stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, remove from heat and add chow mein noodles. Stir until completely coated.
- Using two spoons, drop candy (about 2 tablespoons) on parchment-lined baking sheets. Let cool until the chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week or chill and store 3 weeks.