Table of Contents
Nothing is more summer than a pie. With summer coming to a fast close, I had to squeeze in one of my favorite desserts. A pie is perfect at any time of the year, and for me, it evokes homemade nostalgia at its best. This one is chilled and is simply perfect for those warm days!
This pie is best served with lightly whipped cream or homemade ice cream. Your guests will ask you to make this for every event. It truly brings the best flavors of the season together in a fabulous pie!
Make sure to grab my favorite pie crust recipe.
Watch how to make this peach blackberry pie:
Have I convinced you to make this recipe?
I hope you make this recipe and put some food on your table. Leave a comment and share a star rating so you let others know how much you love this recipe. This helps show others that this is a recipe they too can make, enjoy, and love!
Peach Blackberry Pie
- 1 prebaked 10-inch pie shell
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp peach jello
- 1 package gelatin
- 4 cups fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blackberries cleaned
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, corn starch, salt, corn syrup, and 1 cup water. Stir and place over medium heat. In a separate bowl, pour the package of gelatin over 3 tablespoons water to let bloom. Raise heat on the stove and bring mixture to a low boil. Cook until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Once thickened, remove from heat. Add bloomed gelatin and peach jello, stirring to combine. Fold in prepared peaches and blackberries.
- Pour filling into a pre-baked pie shell and place in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours until completely chilled.
- If you want to use a 9-inch pie shell, reserve 1 cup of the thickened fruit and filling in a separate bowl and enjoy separately.