S’mores are such a summer treat, one that I always look forward to. And it was the perfect inspiration for this dessert! It’s all the flavors of s’mores in a simple, no-bake, no-churn ice cream dessert. Is this heaven? No, but it’s getting closer…
The presentation is impressive but the flavor is outstanding and it really is that easy!
Watch how to make this no-bake s’mores cake:
No-Bake S’mores Cake
- 10 whole graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar marshmallow creme
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by combining water, sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa. Heat in microwave on high in one-minute increments, stirring until thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream on high until at stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until completely combined and no streaks remain.
- Pour ice cream mixture over graham crust. Next, pour cooled chocolate sauce over ice cream. Use a knife to swirl chocolate sauce into ice cream.
- Freeze 6-8 hours until hardened.
- Cut and serve.