Table of Contents
Cheesecake is the ultimate, delicious, indulgent dessert for many. The perfect cheesecake can be really time-consuming. It’s definitely worth it but during the summer a no-bake option is always welcome! These no-bake triple berry cheesecakes are the bomb! They’re super simple and perfect for any summer evening at home, with or without company. I like to make these in six individual portions, but you can adapt this to one large serving as well.
The berries make a sauce that is so decadent and these are always hit with company! Enjoy!
Watch how to make this triple berry cheesecake:
No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake
- 8 whole graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp Crème de cassis
- Evenly sprinkle graham crackers into each glass.
- In a large bowl, whip cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and ¼ cup sugar until smooth. Fold into the whipped cream until combined and no streaks remain.
- Evenly spoon cheesecake mixture into glasses on top of graham cracker crumbs. Chill cheesecakes 4-6 hours before serving to allow cheesecakes to firm.
- While chilling, prepare berries. In a small bowl, mash together ¼ cup of each berry with 1 tablespoon sugar and cassis. Fold in the remaining ¼ cup of each berry and set aside.
- Before serving, spoon berry mixture over cheesecakes.