A signature cocktail can make a party. It also helps puts the host at ease. With one great drink, you don’t have to worry about replenishing an array of different options. I always opt for one great option that all guests will enjoy (of course with iced tea and water as complements). For a summer party, I always love a gin-based drink and this grapefruit spritzer does the trick!
Make this your summer staple for parties and your friends will thank you!
Watch how to make this grapefruit gin spritzer
Grapefruit Gin Spritzer
- 2 cups gin
- 8 cups Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle (750 mL) champagne or a white sparkling wine
- thyme sprigs (optional)
- frozen grapefruit slices (optional)
- The gin and juice can be mixed hours in advance. Chill and add the champagne right before the guests arrive and garnish the glasses as needed.2 cups gin, 8 cups Ruby Red grapefruit juice, 1 bottle (750 mL) champagne, thyme sprigs (optional), frozen grapefruit slices (optional)
- To keep the drink chilled and avoid it from being watered down, freeze some of the juice in ice cube trays. This is a great idea for any drink!