Table of Contents
I will always choose to eat popcorn. If I have nothing made for dinner, I make popcorn. If I need a snack, you guessed it! I make popcorn.
This fall snack mix is more of a once-in-a-while snack. It’s fancy popcorn that’s perfect for a movie night or to bag up as gifts for friends. Peanuts and candy corn are added into this mix for more of a fall treat, but you can easily swap in your favorite candy. Or leave the nuts out entirely to make this customized for you.
Be warned that the peanut butter and white chocolate poured over the top are addicting. Not that popcorn needs the help, but you’ll love it!
Watch how to make this recipe.
Have I convinced you to make this recipe?
I hope you make this recipe and put some food on your table. Leave a comment and share a star rating so you let others know how much you love this recipe. This helps show others that this is a recipe they too can make, enjoy, and love!
White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 8 qt popped popcorn
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups peanuts roasted and salted
- 1 cup candy corn
- flaky sea salt as desired
- Pour the popped popcorn into a large bowl and set aside.8 qt popped popcorn
- In a medium bowl, combine the white chocolate and the peanut butter. Heat at 50% power in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until the mixture is smooth, 2-3 minutes total.2 cups white chocolate chips, ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- Pour the white chocolate peanut butter mixture over the popcorn. Add the peanuts and candy corn. Stir until the popcorn is coated in the mixture and pour on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and allow the popcorn to cool for 15 minutes.1 ½ cups peanuts, 1 cup candy corn, flaky sea salt
- After cooling, break into pieces and serve.
Just confirming…8 quarts of popped popcorn? Not 8 cups?
Amazing. But I think I messed something up. Mine never got hard. It is a bit soggy. What did I do wrong?
Flavor is great and am going f to try it again this week. Any feedback is appreciated.
This was fantastic 🙂
Finally made a batch of this deliciousness and I don’t think I’ll make it again.
Because I have eaten almost the entire batch myself!
It is crazy good. It’s creamy and sweet and salty and oh so very good!
Looks and sounds yummy!! I will make this and share it as holiday food gifts!♥️