Anyone that I am close to knows my favorite snack: popcorn. I eat it and crave it almost every night. It’s so light, yet it always satisfies that crunch I am looking for. Usually, I just pop it plain and munch away, but sometimes I want something special. Or I want a quick snack to have on the counter for company. This recipe is my go-to.
This snack is so addictive and delicious that the bowl will be empty in a matter of minutes!
More popcorn recipes
Turkey-Shaped Popcorn Balls
Three Fall Kettle Corn Recipes
Cinnamon & Cayenne Caramel Corn
Watch how to make this chocolate covered popcorn
Chocolate Covered Popcorn
- 1 cup yellow unpopped popcorn (approximately 6-8 quarts popped)
- 12 oz white almond bark
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Start by popping the popcorn. I pop in an air popper because no oil is needed and the almond bark will give enough flavor to the corn. Once all the popcorn is popped, place in an extra-large bowl with the peanuts.1 cup yellow unpopped popcorn (approximately 6-8 quarts popped), ½ cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- Temper the almond bark in a glass bowl using the microwave in 30-second increments. Stir every 30 seconds until the bark is completely smooth. Pour over the popcorn and stir until all the popcorn and peanuts are coated in the almond bark. Pour onto two sheet pans.12 oz white almond bark
- Temper milk chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Drizzle over the popcorn and peanuts as you wish. Let cool for 10 minutes.
This looks wonderful! Thanks!
Glad you like it, it is definitely a favorite of mine!