Table of Contents
This cranberry marmalade is the perfect accompaniment for any turkey. With its combination of both sweet and tart flavors, this is a holiday staple that can sometimes be overlooked. But this recipe is easy and can be made while the turkey is resting. Make it this holiday, and you’ll know what I mean!
Everything you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Orange zest and juice
Here’s how to make this recipe.
- Prepare the ingredients. Shave off the zest from the orange and slice it in half.
- Cook the marmalade. In a saucepan, add the cranberries, orange zest, and orange juice. Add in the cinnamon stick and honey. Place over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until it begins to thicken.
Have I convinced you to make this recipe?
I hope you make this recipe and put some food on your table. Leave a comment and share a star rating so you let others know how much you love this recipe. This helps show others that this is a recipe they too can make, enjoy, and love!
- 12 oz cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 orange peel thinly sliced
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, orange peel, orange juice, honey, and cinnamon stick. Stir and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.12 oz cranberries (fresh or frozen), 1 orange peel, ½ cup orange juice, ½ cup honey, 1 cinnamon stick
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until the cranberries are burst and beginning to thicken, 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, keep the marmalade warm until it is time to serve.