There’s no need to incorporate tons of sugar when granola can be made with cinnamon, coconut, and nuts. This zero sugar granola is a gluten-free and vegan option that’s delicious!
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 cup ground flax meal, separated
- 5 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces (2 cups) raw coconut flakes
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup cleaned hazelnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal and the water. Set aside to thicken.
- Pour the coconut flakes onto a large baking sheet. Chop the pecans, walnuts, and hazelnuts into rough pieces and pour on top of coconut Sprinkle on salt, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup flax meal. Add the thickened flax meal mixture and stir the granola together. Continue to stir until the entire mixture is moistened.
- Spread out into an even layer and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the coconut is golden brown and the granola doesn’t feel wet.
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container to keep fresh.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 1.8g
- Sodium: 55.1mg
- Fat: 22.3g
- Saturated Fat: 12.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: brunch, granola, gluten-free, grain-free