Chow Mein Candy
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 11 ounces (1 bag) butterscotch chips
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in heatproof bowl and set over simmering water. Do not let water touch the bottom of bowl or the chocolate could scorch. Stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, remove from heat and add chow mein noodles. Stir until completely coated.
- Using two spoons, drop candy (about 2 tablespoons) on parchment-lined baking sheets. Let cool until the chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week or chill and store 3 weeks.
- Makes 30-40 candies.
Wyse Guide https://www.wyseguide.com/